2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I lost a extremely good friend to a sudden massive heart attack last week.
He was my hunting and fishing buddy for well over a decade and I loved him like a brother. A large group of friends of his are holding a celebration of Randy Wood's life at a private clubhouse on the west side of Houston (Memorial/Dairy Ashford area) this Saturday running from noon to midnight.
As the event is BYOB,
I am in need of hiring a police officer or two (maybe having one for each 6 hour shift). In addition to pay there will be plenty of BBQ & fried fish.

If you can work it or know of someone who maybe can, please let me know. Any help or suggestions would be greatfully appreciated.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or you can reach me at my office at (281) 596-0066.

Aaron Dees

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,634 Posts
I'm a detective in Austin but I'll post it on the TKF board since there are a couple of officers from HPD on there.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Hey Bill, I have always wondered why the guys that patrol down on 6th street are so freakin HUGE? At least the vast majority of them are. I worked at Seton in Surgery for 3 years commuted from San Marcos but spent plenty of time in Austin.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Argo said:
Hey Bill, I have always wondered why the guys that patrol down on 6th street are so freakin HUGE? At least the vast majority of them are.
Intimidation factor- needed when dealing with a large pouplation of intoxicated college students. Dosent hurt if they have a bad attitude toward the general public either.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
All the ones that I ran into were always very friendly. Just that alot of them are 6'4-6'8 and very well built. Maybe ex colege football players? I figured it was to fight with the big colege football guys when they get out of hand. Non of them donut chuggin sherif patrols down on sixth street, I will tell you that as a fact...... The patrols down there were always talkin to the chicks too. Not a bad job, hang out and pick up chicks and occasionally have to fight with some drunkin fool.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Police Officer Found!

Special thanks to Barnicle Bill and Dredge for your help! :sheepy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts