2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the loacl dive wensday night after going to play my league game when to guys walk in they were turned away as i was leaving with a friend in her car to go get a bite to eat. Come back to find my truck with a bused window and 2 good dints in the door. Nothing was stolen, the door was not even open, they just threw rocks at my truck because they were ****** they could not get a drink. They never even hit the window dead on, they hit just above the window, and dead center on the door. The two guys were mexicans one had tats on him neck and a tear drop below his left eye. Sorry SOBs. The window cost me 100 to get replaced, the dents are about 400 worth of damage and, 1 day off work when i was suspose to be in a HAZMAT class that the company paid for. Now the boss is telling me i have to come into work this weekend, and i dont get compinsated over time. And the real stinky end of the stick is i was going to go to flordia to do some fishing but the repair bill cut me short on my fun money.

Sorry just needed to vent

Josh

·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have to bring a truck load of salt, 2 truck loads of sand and a few select species of game fish with me to make it liveable.

Josh

·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Total Damage = $350 ( I have a hookup at a body shop )
Insurance Deductable = $472

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
Josh - did you already fix the window? I've replaced a few pieces of door glass in my time, and could help you get it done.

·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shawn
Got it done for 100, Im not sure how much the window would have cost but that is the best price i found most places were 180. The guy at the shop also dropped me a name at a bodyshop, so all in all i did not mind the price of the window.

Josh

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Hold on a minute. I am still trying to figure out the first post. LOL

Was at the loacl dive wensday night after going to play my league game when to guys walk in they were turned away as i was leaving with a friend in her car to go get a bite to eat. Come back to find my truck with a bused window and 2 good dints in the door.
You were leaving the bar as they came in, the bar turned them away, you had left with a friend in her car to go eat, you came back and your truck was damaged? Did you confront the guys on your way out of the bar or what? Interesting.

I hate anyone vandalizing with anyones property. I would love to catch some little punk keying a persons car one day.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
If you haven't had the dents fixed, try calling this place, Dent Removers 281-550-5858. I used them on my wifes Pathfinder. They did a really good job, and the cost was suprisingly low for the amount of work done.

If I remember right, they charge by the panel, not by the dent.

·
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
J,
I was in the bar the 2 guys came in, I left to go eat with my friend and left my truck there. Right after i left they were asked to leave for not having an ID on them. I never even spoke to the guys or even shot them the evil eye, just happen to notice they stuck out like sore thumbs when they came in the door. No one saw them do it, but the only other people in the bar are good friends and they dont start ****, they are older folks that just like to hang out many of them dont even drink.

S&D,
do they paint too.

Josh

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Yeah, they have an airbrush guy.

Her Pathfinder is black, and they explained to me that black is the hardest color to match......they feathered the paint into her bumper to a point where a reflecter breaks things up, thus eliminating a sight line.

It looks very good, for what they charged.

I want to say that they fixed her rear bumper, rear quarter panel, and threw in a few door dings for aroung 350.

They did a really good job at a very fair price. They also seemed to be straight shooters, not jerks.

I'd say it is definitely worth a call.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts