2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
So, this meme must have been created in NY, because that's the only place I know with a vax-card rule for restaurants. But more importantly, where do you vote? You don't have to show a picture ID to vote? You must not live in Texas. On top of that, I have been voting since 1979 and before the photo ID law in Texas, I always had to show either my voter registration card or my driver's license. Silly memes perpetuated by people who don't even think about it for 10 seconds SMH.

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
So, this meme must have been created in NY, because that's the only place I know with a vax-card rule for restaurants. But more importantly, where do you vote? You don't have to show a picture ID to vote? You must not live in Texas. On top of that, I have been voting since 1979 and before the photo ID law in Texas, I always had to show either my voter registration card or my driver's license. Silly memes perpetuated by people who don't even think about it for 10 seconds SMH.
I just received notice that I will have to show a vax notice or a negative covid test to get into a concert that I bought tickets for before covid started. This is in ft worth. I also have to show a vax record AND a negative test within a week for my back surgery on the 29th. Say what you want about silly memes, but these requirements are here and more are coming.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just received notice that I will have to show a vax notice or a negative covid test to get into a concert that I bought tickets for before covid started. This is in ft worth. I also have to show a vax record AND a negative test within a week for my back surgery on the 29th. Say what you want about silly memes, but these requirements are here and more are coming.
I would think someone would be proud to show proof they are a patriot concerned about their fellow Americans, the economy and the future of this country. But what do I know.

·
All my friends say.....
7,419 Posts
Wrong. I live in Texas. Harris County sent my wife and I 4 mail in ballots each. So 8 chances to vote with ZERO ID check.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It’s not about that, the meme refers to the politics being promulgated by the left to pass voter laws not requiring ID to vote, while also demanding papers of proof of vax.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would think someone would be proud to show proof they are a patriot concerned about their fellow Americans, the economy and the future of this country. But what do I know.
What should I be concerned about if I don’t vax.

If you’re concerned, you can vax. If I’m not concerned than why should that affect you bc you are vaxxed, and vaxs work. So again what should I be concerned about.

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
What should I be concerned about if I don’t vax.

If you’re concerned, you can vax. If I’m not concerned than why should that affect you bc you are vaxxed, and vaxs work. So again what should I be concerned about.
wrong thread maybe? Lol

·
Premium Member
15,888 Posts
How? Papers to eat in a restaurant, that means vaccine papers.
Plenty of dozens of others threads vax vs nonvax. I read this one more of being denied services and rights for those who chose no vax. Just the way I’m reading it. I’ve been known to be wrong tho.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Plenty of dozens of others threads vax vs nonvax. I read this one more of being denied services and rights for those who chose no vax. Just the way I’m reading it. I’ve been known to be wrong tho.
Yeah maybe you’re right. Either way, **** the vax. Lol

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Wrong. I live in Texas. Harris County sent my wife and I 4 mail in ballots each. So 8 chances to vote with ZERO ID check.
And current laws in Austin will put a stop to the nonsense Harris County pulled. I would love for you to show those ballots to a legit news agency so it gets out there that they pulled that nonsense.
None the less, I have voted in Harris County for 42 years and have had to show either a voter registration card or a drivers license every time.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts