2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fishing Guide
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had one final trip today before I begin Thanksgiving festivities for the week with family.

Fished today with Tom Wilder and 14 year old daughter Hailey, from Bellville, TX.. Hailey showed dad how to catch fish, it was her day. Her and dad both got a nice one for the camera. Started out lots of fog, I saw one boat head out and accidently return to the boat ramp three times, going in circles. Fog cleared after 10am, and the bite slowed when the wind came up and the sun came out. Ended the day with 33 nice cats, making two gallons of fillets.

Fished today with Tom Wilder and 14 year old daughter Hailey, from Bellville, TX.. Hailey showed dad how to catch fish, it was her day. Her and dad both got a nice one for the camera. Started out lots of fog, I saw one boat head out and accidently return to the boat ramp three times, going in circles. Fog cleared after 10am, and the bite slowed when the wind came up and the sun came out. Ended the day with 33 nice cats, making two gallons of fillets.

Weldon Kirk

·
ras308
237 Posts
WTG!!!

Nice trip, I'm ready to get back out there, haven't had a chance to fish since Sept. I've been putting the deer in the freezer!!! Headed to the sakt this evening to fish with my cousin. Have a good one!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts