2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I remember it but it was years ago.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look in the sand

let your eyes relax and image will appear. When you know what it is, PM me and I will tell you if your correct. It is an image within an image.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dorado-Mahi was the first to get it

and so far the only corrct answer. It's there.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Thanks Bill

Now one of my eyballs is laying on my keyboard, I have a headache, and I stilll cant see the stuff. LMAO!

Perhaps, too much sun and salt this weekend.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trying too hard

just relax, let the image just start to go out of focus, you will see something appear, then focus on that, soon you will see the whole image. Trust me, the first is always the hardest, then you will be able to see them very fast as your brain will have learned what it needs to do....There have been several people who have seen the image. (And not just the other voices in my head..LOL)

The first one (my sig) is my avatar.

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
Ugh

I can see um but for some reason on the computer my eyes focus backwards. The image looks like a jello mold. The background actually becomes the fore ground. werd.. In the books i have no problem.
--Hop
dun dun dun dun... [email protected]!

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
I couldn't figure out the first one, I saw it but I didn't know what the heck it was,,ANd still don't understand it,LOL owell.. Now the second ones is cool ,, And I uderstand it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts