2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my temporary name is Krammer. I happened to show up Saturday morning at Aaron & Karen & Odie's house. They were very kind to me and gave me food and shelter over the weekend. Odie was nice to me but he has told me that I was welcome as a short term guest but that I needed to find my own loving family. Wow! That Odie is a really big dog! I sure would like to find that special family. I'm not sure exactly of my parents but I think I am mainly terrier, at least that's what Aaron & Karen think. I'm really smart too! I know the back yard is where the restroom is! I'm also quite a good dancer on my rear legs and get along well with other dogs and cats! Somebody please adopt me, you won't regret it, I promise!

Folks, this is a fixed male dog that I would guess is 2 to 4 years old (no gray on face and very playful). We would love to keep him but we will be inheriting my MIL's dog before too long and we just don't have a big enough place for three dogs. Krammer is very affectionate and would make a wonderful pet for anyone desiring a smaller dog. Please feel free to cut & paste to anyone who you think would make good parents for this sweet little feller. He likes dry dog food. You can PM me if interested or e-mail me at my office [email protected] or call me at (281) 596-0066.

Thanks,

Aaron, Karen & Odie

Attachments

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
At the risk of asking the obvious, do you know if he has an ID chip. Since he is neutered and has had his tail bobbed, maybe he had owners who might have thought to have him chipped.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EndTuition said:
At the risk of asking the obvious, do you know if he has an ID chip. Since he is neutered and has had his tail bobbed, maybe he had owners who might have thought to have him chipped.
Yes Sir, I took him to the vet yesterday afternoon and they ran the scanner all over him. No chip :eek:hwell:. My vet is going to call all the other local vets and check with them. So far, no signs are posted in the neighborhoods closest to us. Krammer and I drove the area on the way home from the vets. Anyone know of local "lost dogs" internet sites in Houston that I could search?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have one like that already--he can get over our 6' fence--he's quite an athlete. But, boys just want to have fun.

I read recently that not all chip readers are compatible with all chips. They are trying to come up with some kind of uniform chip/reader, but that hasn't happened yet.

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Have you posted any signs in your neighborhood for "Found Dog?" I'll pay the fee if you will put it in the Chronicle or your neighborhood paper. Just PM me with the cost and your address and I'll have the money in the mail to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts