2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SANTA MONICA, Calif (AP) - Lindsay Lohan, who just finished a second stint in rehab for substance abuse treatment, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early Tuesday, authorities said.

Lohan, who is already facing a drunken driving charge in Beverly Hills, was pulled over near the Santa Monica Police Department after authorities spotted her car chasing another vehicle, said Sgt. Shane Talbot.

Authorities conducted a field sobriety test and then transported Lohan to the police department.

The 21-year-old actress was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of cocaine, among other charges, Talbot said.

Police found cocaine in one of her pants pockets during a pre-booking search, Talbot said. A call to Lohan's publicist was not immediately returned.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I think she is different than Hilton....maybe. I think she is addicted and way out of control and if she don't get help it will end in a bad way.

Where are these people's handlers? Parents? Friends (and not the one they are drinking and using drugs with...I mean their real friends)

·
Culturalistically Challenged
458 Posts
Jode, At least....

she didn't call in sick with a sunburn...she has found time to work in between ... 3 new movies out / coming out this year...

·
RAIDER POWER!!!
5,696 Posts
I think she will definitely see some time behind bars. Second DUI, possession, driving under a suspended license... definitely some habits being formed.

·
Registered
696 Posts
She can't let paris get all the attention. If paris went to jail and got paid millions for interviews when released then lindsay can too. I love watching those two, entertainment at its best?

later, biggreen

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
The Three Stooges, Paris, Lindsey and Nicole need their parents and friends to have an Intervention or it will end badly for one or all of them.

·
Registered
538 Posts
With all the money you would think they would at least have a driver if they are going to go out and party. Not dealing with a real genius here.

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
The sad fact is that many young girls today idolize these young ladies and want to be like them! I agree that both of these two, Lohan & Hilton, need help in a big way (they are not the only two either). They have an influence on too many young people to just slap them on their wrists and let them go. They need some serious time, in jail or in rehab. They should also be subject to traveling the country talking to young people about how the decisions made now will affect them. All of this should be done for free!

·
These Cats Are Potlickers
1,261 Posts
Careful with this now lets knot throw stones if we live in glass houses. How many of you on this thread have driven after a lot of drinking and got away with it? If you have then you are just as guilty as she is...she just got caught.

Biggie

·
These Cats Are Potlickers
1,261 Posts
txjoker said:
She looks pretty spaced out here. Supposedly her booking photo from this morning.
LMAO she looks like J after a night with the majical cooler! LOL

Biggie

·
You got girlfriend Vietnam?
1,890 Posts
Crackhead..... She won't go to jail..... The Hilton tramp only went b.c. she had the only judge in LA that would'nt give in to the money and fame.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts