2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this woman faked having cancer so she could pay for breast implants. what a slimeball.

Woman accused of faking breast cancer for implants | Top stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Woman accused of faking cancer for implants

Associated Press

Nov. 13, 2009, 10:30PM

http://www.chron.com/photos/2009/11/13/19188879/260xStory.jpg

Associated Press

Officers say Trista Joy Lathern shaved her head to look like a cancer patient.

WACO - A woman lied about having breast cancer and spent $10,000 raised at a benefit to have her breasts enlarged, authorities said.

McLennan County sheriff's investigator James Pack said in court records obtained by the Waco Tribune-Herald that 24-year-old Trista Joy Lathern shaved her head to look like a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy. She was arrested Nov. 4 and is charged with theft by deception.
Pack said Lathern, formerly of Robinson, wanted breast implants to try to save her seven-month marriage. Her husband, William Lathern, filed for an annulment the day she was arrested.
Robinson, near Waco, is about 100 miles south of Dallas.
Sheriff's officials and Trista Lathern's attorney didn't immediately return phone calls from The Associated Press on Friday.
The annulment petition says that William Lathern was unaware his wife didn't have cancer when they married April 18 or when a benefit was held at a restaurant/bar in August. He is seeking custody of their two boys, ages 5 and 3.
Trista Lathern's co-workers at the Army and Air Force Exchange Service gave up vacation time to Lathern because they thought she needed the time off while undergoing chemotherapy, said Judd Anstey, an exchange service spokesman in Dallas.
Phyllis Hubbard, spokeswoman for Susan G. Komen for the Cure in Waco, said she hoped the case would make donors more aware.
"Maybe this incident will be a red flag so they will do a little more investigating to see where their money and support are going to," Hubbard said.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Married for seven months but have kids aged 5 and 3? Implants could have saved them I guess. Should have worked out a deal with the local men's club, a pay as you go deal.
POS.:(

GED

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I think her husband only married her because of the "cancer".. sick...

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Even with a nice set of store bought tits, she would still have the same fugly face !

·
Registered
159 Posts
Y'all think she's overcompensating for a unibrow there? They seem too far apart...

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Rip them back out......she is scum......

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Are y'all sure that's a woman? Doesn't look like one to me.

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
Are y'all sure that's a woman? Doesn't look like one to me.
It's probably is now..... :eek: sad3sm

This is why they have laws about fund raising, I amd just suprized no one caught it before she got the money.:headknock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts