2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dialed-In Adventures
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching all over the web for more colors but I can't find any colors that I can find at Academy or Bass Pro. Has anyone tried using sharpies for coloring? I think that would work well but I don't know if the toner they use in sharpie would make a fish turn away. I'm just curious if anyone has tried it or if anyone knows where I could find a better color selection of dye's.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
I have been searching all over the web for more colors but I can't find any colors that I can find at Academy or Bass Pro. Has anyone tried using sharpies for coloring? I think that would work well but I don't know if the toner they use in sharpie would make a fish turn away. I'm just curious if anyone has tried it or if anyone knows where I could find a better color selection of dye's.
what specifically are you trying to do/need the dyes for?

·
Dialed-In Adventures
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some favorite lures that they don't make in specific colors and I want to fine tune them to the color choices I like to fish.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Shrimptail Hunter . Not trying to steal your post but i noticed you always do good with the flounder. If you could give any info where to fish for someone without a boat that would be great. Thanks for any info. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts