2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a soft jig bag. I did a jig bag search and it didnt come up with much. I have seen a couple that you roll up with the jigs in it. I am open to other options as I am very green on the whole jigging thing. Thanks for the help. Brent

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
rdhdfmn said:
I am looking for a soft jig bag. I did a jig bag search and it didnt come up with much. I have seen a couple that you roll up with the jigs in it. I am open to other options as I am very green on the whole jigging thing. Thanks for the help. Brent
We have one that holds 5 jigs and fits in your back pocket for only $4.00 at www.GrandadsFishingTackle.com (2cool sponsor) We are also a distributor for OTI jigs, OTI poppers and OTI Rods.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I have one of the Grandads bags. It is a very good design and a steal for $4. Also, the 5 pockets are pretty big, so you can fit more than one jig in each pocket. I carry 10 5-7oz Benthos and knife jigs in mine.

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
I use the Openwater 606 Jig bags, each one has 12 plastic tubes in it, mine are pretty heavy, but thats because they are full

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That poses another question. I have seen the one with the tubes and the one like shimano that carries like a suitcase. Any pros or cons for either one? Brent

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
being that I have one with the tubes, my only complaint, is that its heavy, but I dont think that has anything to do w/ the case..

Walmart had the Openwater 606 Jig Bags for like 4.88, I think they are regularly 12.99, even though Roys sells them for like 22.99 or so...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts