2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And you asked for "young" pictures. So I decided to start with pictures of my mother and father when I was just a gleam in Dad's eyes.
I'll do my best with what I have. I'm really, really flattered that you should care. I just wish I still looked like the photos I'll be showing.
So here's my Mom and Dad ....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Your mom certainly is beautiful. Thanks for the pictures, and for bringing them to my (our) attention over on the Catfish Lounge...

I don't get over to this side of the site often, as I don't have a clue about the fishing along the Gulf coast or in Texas in general. I'd love to see more pics of your family... Daddy sure was tall for that time. I don't expect there were many people in his time that matched his stature. My paternal great uncles were tall men in their day... born in the 1880's and 1890's but I don't think there was a one of them over 6'2" tall... and they were considered to be "great" men of their day.... they were Jones from England originally.... nobody in my family is famous or related to anyone else who is famous... might have been shot at by someone famous, but none of them ever talked about any of that sort of thing much LOL....

Tom

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Thank you ,Aunt Joyce....I love this stuff!I look forward to the stories and pictures!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts