2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not trying to sound like a jerk here but when do you guys talk about catfishing. I was trying to get some advice about going to sommerville tomorrow an all anyone is talking about are hats. I thought this was a forum to learn about great texas fishing?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, did not look at yalls locations. i thought this was a texas board. wasnt trying to be an *****. have you guys ever fished texas? we had a new record blue cat out of lake texoma this year. 116LBS!! if i remember correctly. great fishin down here. how about you guys?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about the back. was it related to the broken motor? sounds like a bummer. i have been fishing since i was 5. thats 14 years now. still kind of a rookie on the big waters till i can afford a boat. or at least some more time off work!!
p.s. my granparents now reside in Palmyra, VA. virginia is some good looking country!!

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will definitley take you up on that offer. I have been meaning to head back that way. Like wise if you ever stumble in around Cypress, TX (close to houston). we also have a grade A saltwater fishery.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks alot for all the responses guys. Those were some good looking fish. Good job on the juglines NightTrain. Cant wait to see the Pics. in a couple of weeks I am borrowing a buddys boat and trying my luck at the Fayetteville county lake. suppose to be some big ones under the dam.

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i usually fish the banks but i got a boat i can borrow now. 14ft 25hp. took it to the lake last sunday and toured the lake with my girlfreind. i can access anywhere on the lake, just tell me where to go and what to do.

~mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.