2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old School 2cool
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in our house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will Build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife That I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realize that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him, "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex" and she said, "Wear sun-block."

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Works every time. :D

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Man....I usually just say "I'm going fishing tomorrow". (as in Friday, tomorrow)

But then, I have one of the better wives out there :wink: !

·
Its just 2 Cool to be here!
189 Posts
Too bad this ain't a Golf board

I think the punchline is"Golf course or intercourse?" "wear a jacket honey, its supposed to be chilly today"

·
Roll Tide!
15,791 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
I tried that...Ain't been fishing in a while....
That's just bragging! Either way you win.

I'm going to try that Saturday.... I bet I'm going to be fishing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts