2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would fish on the weekdays after work. Spent every weekend on the water. I could go on but you get the idea. Well he decided to get married last Septmeber. The attached picture shows how my buddies and I feel about him because of his actions ever since then. His name is Tyler.

Attachments

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
yes you can. Still gotta have time for the bro's:cheers:
you can have that, but it will never TRULY be the same... no having your buddy sacrifice and take the ugly one for you anymore, no spur of the moment midnight runs to the coast after leaving the bar on 6th street at 2 AM... all that changes, but you can still be buddies and hang out and plan things. :)

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
you can have that, but it will never TRULY be the same... no having your buddy sacrifice and take the ugly one for you anymore, no spur of the moment midnight runs to the coast after leaving the bar on 6th street at 2 AM... all that changes, but you can still be buddies and hang out and plan things. :)
you need a buddy like me. I would take the trip to the coast with ya. Not sure if I could sacrifice for the ugly one as I am married but when do you want to go to the bar, close it and head down to the coast?

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
you need a buddy like me. I would take the trip to the coast with ya. Not sure if I could sacrifice for the ugly one as I am married but when do you want to go to the bar, close it and head down to the coast?
when I was 28 years old... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tyler's Response

jasonr sold his boat this summer and now his duck lease is dry. It was time to go solo and take manners into my own hands.

·
Living life in the 77H20 zip code
848 Posts
Obviously you have found a way to fill the void of loosing the time you and your friend would be spending together : 2coolfishing. Noticed you are a newbie with only 2 posts. Welcome to the forum !!!! :brew:

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Looks like the wife has something that you guys dont... ;)

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Just hang loose...He'll prolly be back.. Last figures I read said US divorce rate is at about 50%....:eek:

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
I've got tons of friends like that. It happens, just the cycle of things. Can't get bent out of shape over it. I just find more fishin' friends. It's easy on a place like this.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
How do you make a mid-night run to the coast at 2AM? LOL . . .

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,311 Posts
Find more friends who like to fish more than he does. Tell hiim to keep his pimp hand strong though

1 - 20 of 51 Posts