2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to drag the family out there and yak a few (6) rods out Saturday. I hope to have the action Jolly Roger did recently. I haven't had much luck this year so I'm due for a change.

It's a 4 tide day, but a full moon. I am going anyway. Would I be better off between the piers, at Sun oil or a few miles past the barricades at HI? I need all the help I can get. We're chasing Sharks and "Spotted tailed mullet munchers".

Talk to me grasshopper.

TIA

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,369 Posts
I am going to go between the piers, saturday. The beach has a small wade gut and is holding bait most of the day. Past the barricades has not had the amount of bait that the pier area has This was the case earlyer this week. Condtions have not changed alot, so maybe the fish will be in the same pattern as tuesday. The waves look good and their was no weed last time I was down. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I guess we'll do the same. I hope to see ya out there. Hopefully it'll be a productive day for us. See ya there!

James

·
Registered
146 Posts
Off to Matagorda

Jolly Roger, Sandman and I are off to explore Matagorda for the weekend. They replaced the valve body in my transmission so I guess am ready to go for a while. If I can get a cell signal I will give you a call Saturday night

1 - 4 of 4 Posts