2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if a guy was to get or admit he uses a snuggie would he be at risk of losing his man card?

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
I look at the man card kind of like things with no price shown, if you have to ask........

on another note, my wife loves hers!

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
Man card? phhht. I don't need to prove nothing to nobody. I do what I want, and then I sleep well at night. No, I don't own a snuggie, though.

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
We bought my daughter one for Christmas and she loves it..

With that being said, Joan Rivers interviewed the guy on her show (How'd you get so rich) who invented the Snuggie.. He uses one all day and he's surrounded by a bunch of hot chicks 24/7 so I think your man card is safe...

·
RIDE RED,HONDA!
10,208 Posts

With that being said, Joan Rivers interviewed the guy on her show (How'd you get so rich) who invented the Snuggie.. He uses one all day and he's surrounded by a bunch of hot chicks 24/7 so I think your man card is safe...
and hes naked under it

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Man card? phhht. I don't need to prove nothing to nobody. I do what I want, and then I sleep well at night. No, I don't own a snuggie, though.
I am with you. I am too old to worry about what others think. However a snuggie is a little gay. My cuddly blanket does not have sleeves. My crocs are green and orange. I drink sugar in my coffe.
Pat

·
At the gym
4,704 Posts
Those chicks are not hanging around him because of wearing a blanket with sleeves, or from as some have said, being naked underneath.

They are in it for the money.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts

O.K. give up your man card, conservative card, and good taste card! :eek:

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
O.K. give up your man card, conservative card, and good taste card! :eek:
Ouch.. Guess I should have kept quiet and not inadvertantly reveal that I watch Joan Rivers... I mean, I don't watch her show.. I was uh, channel surfing, yeah, and came across that show....

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
The only way to save your man card is to say that your are wearing it while doing snuggie carma sutra. If not I say yeah give up the card.

·
I resemble that remark
911 Posts
Throw it outside and let the dog sleep on it for about two weeks, then use it to wipe up with after cleanin' a mess of fish. Then and only then can you wear your snuggie and retain your man card.:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts