2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Yep and I fly out at 5 am to Atl. for 2 weeks of work. Shucks I am gunna miss it. Kinda wanted to hunt my place this weekend in Burnet. Oh well. Everyone be safe , you know how these nut jobs drive in ice and snow.

·
Tabula Rasa
11,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep and I fly out at 5 am to Atl. for 2 weeks of work. Shucks I am gunna miss it. Kinda wanted to hunt my place this weekend in Burnet. Oh well. Everyone be safe , you know how these nut jobs drive in ice and snow.
that would be cool to see a nice buck with snow draped on it's horns. Not a typical sight here in Tejas. Weather shows snow not showing up until about 8am or so. Hopefully you leave on time.

·
Registered
542 Posts
This will be the third time it has snowed here in Houston in 100years. That does it, I'm calling Al Gore and filing a complaint.

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
that would be cool to see a nice buck with snow draped on it's horns. Not a typical sight here in Tejas. Weather shows snow not showing up until about 8am or so. Hopefully you leave on time.
i have taken 2 bucks in the snow, when took my biggest deer it was snowing so hard i could barely see him, and all the snow was stacking up on his back. Awesome sight!! hope to repeat tomorrow!

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I work on Goodfellow Air Force Base. They just put out a winter weather warning from 1800 hrs tonight to 1000 hrs tomorrow... 2"+ of snow expected beginning this evening.. That is A LOT of snow in 16 hours..

·
Banned
535 Posts
i have taken 2 bucks in the snow, when took my biggest deer it was snowing so hard i could barely see him, and all the snow was stacking up on his back. Awesome sight!! hope to repeat tomorrow!
I've done that too. You slice em open and the steam rises...

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
I work on Goodfellow Air Force Base. They just put out a winter weather warning from 1800 hrs tonight to 1000 hrs tomorrow... 2"+ of snow expected beginning this evening.. That is A LOT of snow in 16 hours..
Send us some pics BB!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yeah - Bring it on! Wouldn't you know it - the wife and I decided to take the kids to Angel Fire so they could actually see snow over Christmas break. Looks like we didnt need to spend the money! JK - still will be a great trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts