2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or at least pass the fork, lol. The last two slices of Robs' rumcake are going to be history tonight. Chief, you are a lucky man, my friend. If her recipe ever hits the general population, I predict a work slowdown that would make the would make the one 2coolfishing.com started look like a missed phone call. Gracious amigo.

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
We've got one "very thin" slice left, Mont. It's hard to feel sorry for ya with quarter cake left. ;) Thank you, Robs.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
hmmmm

Im still not sure how I made the Fish fry and never got a piece. Mrs. B must have had a voodoo doll in her pocket and kept steering me away. lol Or maybe my concience of the long drive with precious cargo kept me away. Never the less that looks yummy, I can see the vapors still coming off the top of it. lol

Z

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Just my luck...Out of greenies when ya need one......(for da Boss Man) LOL..

Thanks Mont....any time we come north!!! or you come south!!

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Toby...I'll ask her....

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
chiefcharlie said:

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.​
Toby...I'll ask her....
Gotcha back. I tagged him for the 2 "TEXAS" slices, chief. ;)

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
Charlie, I know it is ten times better because it is homemade, but is it along the same lines as a Tortuga Rum Cake, you know, that rum cake that can only be found in tropical islands in the Caribbean(sp?) or your local Spec's Liquor Store?

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
I covered you Chief..

chiefcharlie said:

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Toby...I'll ask her....

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
********* said:
Im still not sure how I made the Fish fry and never got a piece. Mrs. B must have had a voodoo doll in her pocket and kept steering me away. lol Or maybe my concience of the long drive with precious cargo kept me away. Never the less that looks yummy, I can see the vapors still coming off the top of it. lol

Z
The final piece ... anybody :rolleyes: wanna trade for, hmmm, a burger or sumthin'?
Harbor ... note the good (non-scalloped) china tonite. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Woowee

Id love to do that trade Pelican but right now I got no where to put it after my newest pic on the burger thread. Just gives me more reason to make sure Chief and Rob's path cross mine at least one more time. Hopefully many more but one for sure. lol

Z

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Thank You Mont and Guys, Any Time.

Pecan Raisin Two Bread Pudding with Whiskey Creme Sauce is next up, followed by Pina Colada 4 layer cake with fresh pineapple and Coconut.

Then its Deep Dish Pecan and Buttermilk Pies..
I have two ovens and one husband, now you know why. LOL

Bakery is closed from Nov. till Jan., Gone Hunting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.