2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading for Port. A sunday for our once annual fishing trip and hoping to be able to buy Snapper Slapper's in Port. A. Does anyone carry them there or will I have to go to C.C. to get them? We are lined up to fish the first time with a 2cooler
on Tuesday and a 12 hour with Deep Sea HQ on Wednesday and would like to try them out.

Dexter

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is Port A Outfitters in relationship to Roy's? I may not need them but thought it might give us an advantage on the partyboat. I'll let Tim make the call as what to fish with on tuesday.

What has the weather been like down there this week? Sea forcast next Tues and Wednsday?

Dexter

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
Port-A outfitters is on the street that follows behind the marina in Port Aransas. Roys is on SPID on the far south east side of Corpus

·
Registered
304 Posts
Port a Outfitters is on Cotter, the street where you get off the ferry. Head down Cotter past Deep Sea and Dolphin Docks about 4 blocks and it is on the left in front of Woody's. If you come into town from Corpus then turn left at the last stop sign in town and Port A Outfitters is right there on the right. They will have everything you need!

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
At the intersection of Allister and Cotter. They have tons of stuff right now, just there a few times over the weekend. The island will be busy with the Blue Wave turny going on this weekend. What boat are yall going out on?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Call and see what they have. I didnt go in the blue water tackle section this trip.

126 W Cotter Ave
Port Aransas, TX
Phone: (361) 749-3474

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Were crewing with Tim on No Limit Hooker tuesday and Pelican wednesday. We'll be down there all week. Hope to meet up with some of you guys.

Dexter

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
See if at DSH lloyd will be deckhanding your trip. He is an old friend of mine from the days when I was a deckhand for DSH.

·
Most Non Funny
1,834 Posts
Blue Water Ho said:
See if at DSH lloyd will be deckhanding your trip. He is an old friend of mine from the days when I was a deckhand for DSH.
which deckie is Lloyd? Is that the guy they call Hot Rod?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Not that I know of, but I havent been down to DSH in a few years. Lloyd is a big hispanic guy. We usually worked on the gulf eagle.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Lloyd Rodriquez is decking for Fred on the Gulf Eagle and will not be on the Pelican.

B

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
awesum said:
Lloyd Rodriquez is decking for Fred on the Gulf Eagle and will not be on the Pelican.

B
Hows Fed H. and the family doin? Without a boubt the coolest boss/Capt. I ever had. I was to busy and drunk to get down there last weekend. I know when I was decking there Lloyd sometimes worked on the other boats.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
I'll be down there all next week also. I have plenty of Snapper Slaps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts