2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Motorhead
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been a few threads going around about SS lures but I have to share my recent experience. I had two lures fail on Wed. 7/19. I sent an email to Capt Woody at 8:00PM last night. Received a reply just two hours later at 10:00PM last night from Capt Woody (via email) saying they will make things right. (He was still traveling back from Vegas). I then got a call from from Capt Woody at 10:00AM this morning confirming my address, etc.

I work in sales and realize you do not find customer service like this with very many companies. I'm very impressed. A big THANK YOU to Woody and SS lures.

Kirk

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Kirk. We are glad to do whatever it takes to keep uor customers. Shoot me a e mail if you have any more questions or PM me. Thanks, Capt Woody
Kirk said:
I know there have been a few threads going around about SS lures but I have to share my recent experience. I had two lures fail on Wed. 7/19. I sent an email to Capt Woody at 8:00PM last night. Received a reply just two hours later at 10:00PM last night from Capt Woody (via email) saying they will make things right. (He was still traveling back from Vegas). I then got a call from from Capt Woody at 10:00AM this morning confirming my address, etc.

I work in sales and realize you do not find customer service like this with very many companies. I'm very impressed. A big THANK YOU to Woody and SS lures.

Kirk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts