2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
While the season length is still being determined by Coastal Fisheries Division biologists, the public will be notified through the TPWD’s website, social media accounts and news releases.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
How does the saying go "make hay while the sun shines" or some **** like that?

--TPWD, probably.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Relentless
2,583 Posts
Not specifying a closing date is just another way to poke and tease recreational fishermen and the local communities that depend on it.

If Snapper are in season when I go then that's fine, and if they're not, that's fine too, I'll be looking for other fish anyway.

I definitely won't be rushing down to the docks to play their game, begging, pleading, hoping when I wake up to go fishing I'll be allowed to cull out a few fish in an over populated commercial fish pond.

The way things are heading, the comments I see from river, lake, bay, even offshore, when someone posts a nice catch, I would not be surprised to see being allowed to bring home any kind of fish to be a thing of the past sooner than later.

Relentless

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
While the season length is still being determined by Coastal Fisheries Division biologists, the public will be notified through the TPWD’s website, social media accounts and news releases.

Yeah ,,,, since it opens every year on June 1 this really doesn't conclude much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts