2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rated a star

I am delighted a 2cooler rated this thread one star.

I remember the time in grade school coming home with a paper graded as a "O". When my mom saw my grade she gasped and asked me what went wrong. I beamed and told her the teacher ran out of stars so she gave me a "moon".

Mike

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Love your 2nd image. If I remember my toons that is Snidley Whiplash in the role of NMF, Dudly Doright as the dude on the hoss & CCA (don`t remember the horses name) and Nell as Rec. fisherman tied to the track! Great casting Mike!
Funny how cartoons mirror life sometimes. You just have to label the bad actors!
Rik

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
I made it over here to New Orleans last night for the meeting today. I didn't want to deal with driving in the rain this morning. The real deal starts at 1. It's supposed to be webcast live at www.gulfcouncil.org

·
Vendor
6,013 Posts
I made it over here to New Orleans last night for the meeting today. I didn't want to deal with driving in the rain this morning. The real deal starts at 1. It's supposed to be webcast live at www.gulfcouncil.org
Give 'em heck Mont - looking forward to your observations.
Tom

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Is anybody else able to watch? I opened the link and started the stream. After the commercial, the video screen went black and it is not streaming anything (audio or video)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I just got the video. It looks like I missed it. Must have been a short meeting

I just saw a guy walk in front of the camera with his hands in his pockets. He looked like he was fondling his junk

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I had to come back and revue your pics to keep my sense of humor after spending too much time on the other thread!

I am reminded of a Don Henly tune -
as the devil speaks: "I can get you any result you like - what`s it worth
to you?"

Hope it`s worth what will be charged when it is time to recon.

Rik

1 - 14 of 14 Posts