2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is where these poor bastads are now... Snake lovers, please cover your sensative little eyes....dont know the story, but it sure appears to have a happy ending.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
From duckhunter.net...

Quote:
My buddy and I went to the farm today for a little deer hunting, which was a washout. Since we had some time to kill we decided to check out the farmhouse, barns and finally... the storm shelter. No one had been down there in about 15 years so I figured it was due for an inspection. I was standing at the truck moving some gear and hear the door creak open followed swiftly by my buddy yell, " **** RATTLESNAKE. " I turn in time to see him in mid leap flying away from the open hole. Well, we screw up the courage to look in the hole and see over a dozen LARGE rattlesnakes all over the stairs. A raging bout of our 18 year old bullet proof selves kicked in so we gathered up a t-post, a pitch fork and an axe handle then proceeded into the darkness. A few short, bloody, adrenaline filled minutes later we resurfaced with a pile of snakes and a cleaned out storm shelter.

-B.Lullo

·
The Camo'd Texan
520 Posts
dont look mastercylinder

i am thinkin someone is gettin new boots or having a bbq..

·
Equine connoisseur
2,264 Posts
I'm getting in before this one gets closed. LMAO

That's some good rattlers right there.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
that a lot of sweet pens, belts, hat bands and knife handles

I would love to have some

·
Registered