2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might be sol with a 3hr smoke. If it gets bad i'm going to have to finish her off in the oven. How is that done again? 205 in a covered foil pan for the rest of the afternoon? Will I need to put anything other than the brisket in the pan?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
It has been so long since we have seen any rain in the MetroPlex area, I honestly can't remember when it rained last. HERE YOU ARE GRIPPING ABOUT IT RAINING, AND OUR LAKES ARE 11 FEET BELOW NORMAL! Water is being rationed, and all of the yards are dieing from lack of water.

We will be glad to have any rain that you could send our way, 4th of July or not.

·
11,766 Posts
@ 225 and holding since 6am. Come on rain. **My yard needs you. I'm smoking under a gazebo. ;)

** Add to the fact that roof will be wet when the slightly inebriated neighborhood folks start their ritual 5 hour fireworks show. Usually starts at 9 and ends sometime after 1. No real dazzlers in the sky but they are big on "BOOM".

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
It is monsooning up here in Kingwood, might be cooking my burgers & brats in a frying pan today!

Sure wish it would pass on by and come back around midnight so me & the hound can get some sleep tonight. Had folks still blowing $h*t off at 0230 last night/this AM.

Reactions: WT427

·
Administrator
23,854 Posts
tinman, it started raining here in League City last Friday and we are at 6 inches + and it's still coming down. It's rained pretty much all day, every day. I gave the women money to get rid of them, but the term cabin fever is taking on a whole new meaning lately. I would email some to you, bud, if I could.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sun's out a blazin now. i spent about 2 hours tending my smoker in a slicker. only have about 2 hours left to go.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Thanks for the good thoughts Mont. If you could, I would sure take about 10 inches over a 4-5 day period. We are really in trouble because of the drought.
Maybe I should consider a change in geographical locations, huh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts