2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to purchase a 6" diameter black/iron pipe around 8 ft long for a smoke house. Did a search but all of the pipe companies I have found so far are industrial type companies that wouldn't want to be bothered with just selling a single pipe. Live in the League city area so would like to find something on the southside of town.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
try triple s steel. they have a store on east side, but not sure where. i buy from the yard on jensen dr. at kelley street, they have a salavage yard that you can buy by the lb.

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
try triple s steel. they have a store on east side, but not sure where. i buy from the yard on jensen dr. at kelley street, they have a salavage yard that you can buy by the lb.
X2. I once had an entire pit built with steel from there. They had everything that I needed.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
post the address and phone # I need some 3/16 plate for my bridge, used is great for me

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Suggestion.....

How about some 6" dia alum dryer vent hose or PVC? HD, Lowes sells it pretty cheap. In a smokehouse, you don't have to worry about heat...just a vent hose?

Later
R3F

1 - 9 of 9 Posts