Used M&P in 45 ACP. One of the last 1.0's offered with the additional threaded barrel option. Liberal estimated 3000 rounds through it, does show minor holster wear. This pistol has been meticulously maintained and stored clean and dry. The APEX AEK Competition kit is installed with Aluminum Trigger. 10-8 Performance Front Brass Bead Sight and 10-8 Rear Blackout Serrated Ledge. Comes with 8 factory steel magazines, always stored empty and clean. Two 10 round magazines, three 14 round magazines with factory S&W polymer sleeve and three 14 round magazines with 10-8 Performance aluminum extended base pads. Each mag cost $50 before the aftermarket base pads and the Apex Kit was $180 with the upgraded trigger. I value the pistol as a steal at $600, mags at $300 and the extra barrel at $150, so I believe $800 is reasonable at this point. I'm in the South Houston area and willing to meet. Cash only, no holds, must have a valid ID and I prefer a LTC from any state. I can provide any other information or pictures upon request.