2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on duty last night/early this morning. I was cruising down the road about 0415 and I happended to look over and see this big "apartment on wheels" parked in the parking lot of one of our local HEBs. For some reason I thought to myself, I've seen that truck/camper before somewhere. Not 30 seconds later, I realized that it was the truck from Coastal's icon. I turned around and cruised back by for a closer look and sure enough it was the "gypsie fisherman". Anyways, thought it was sort of funny how I managed to run into another 2Cooler in such a random place. I didn't want to disturb Coastal so I just passed by at a distance and kept going. Funny how small the world really is. Coastal, if your ever in Round Rock and need anything let me know. I'm always out and about on patrol and would be happy to stop by and lend a hand to a fellow 2Cooler and public servant (LOL). Heck, let me know if you needed a place to park the "war waggon" to catch some sleep, you are always welcome to my driveway or cul-da-sac. Anyways, take care all and have a great weekend.

·
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '92
1991 ShallowSport Sport 20
1,042 Posts

Hopefully he landed his first Texas Marlin this weekend, he deserves it......I think I'd live in the back of my pick-up to do the same thing....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.