2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
D. Ferg Outdoors
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even With the Rain and Lighting this morning down at SLP we decided to wait it out. Ended up turing into a pretty nice day with a fairly nice catch. We ended out day at 10:00am with 13 Trout and 2 Reds- The red which i caught wend 27 1/2" @ 9.12 lbs. I was sure when i caught him that he was over 28" but lucky for me he turned out to be a pretty nice slot red! There were also 3 people fishing next to us that started their days off catching a 27" trout, a 28.5" and a 30" trout-and they were all within about 30 min of each other! We were throwin Pink and White Skitterwalks and several different colors of Corkys-caught fish on every Lure!

Attachments

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
I think I recognize that sand in the 2nd pic.

I need to re-spool my reels and hustle down there. :rotfl:

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
spotsndots said:
congrats guys on the nice mess of fish....I did recognize the cloud in the background and the sand crab tracks on the beach though!!!
You caught that too, huh? :)

·
D. Ferg Outdoors
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
guy516 said:
you didnt show any signs were yall were at? natetxaggie pictures has two things in them that are a dead give aways
Well GUY...i fished with Natetxag for only one day and it was the day i posted "MY" pictures...he started his own thread with his own fishing report...if u havent noticed already there were more than 30 reports of people catching fish all up and down the beach front from SLP to the Seawall-so to point me out and make a comment on my thread that "I" gave away your "special spot" is crazy...think before you post something man...and if u have a problem with Natetxag about giving away your spot...tell him not me!!

·
D. Ferg Outdoors
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol and JTBurf...man thats some good stuff...i like the picture..made my day man hahaha!!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
DFerg, nice report and good to see young men enjoying life, as for telling where you caught the fish.. it's your right besides I didn't see anybodies name on the fish, just be careful not to fish in that other guy's beach again.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
good report, nice pics to. dont hesitate to post more . idont use this as a way to pot lick guy, just away to be there, without bein there. get it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts