2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Loser
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt get to the beach untill 1145am, 3 hrs later than I wanted to.... but I think we all know how that goes. Brought a newly aquired Jet Ski, and the ocean yak wanted to find out how much easier life would be with the jet ski. I will say this much, I will probably never yak lines out again as long as I have this jet ski!! I had three lines out between 400/500 yards in probably 10 minutes! The only down side to this was every other fisherman whithin a mile or so wants you to do the same for them. That was fine untill I had enough Free beer! Started out with one good hit and about a 20 minute fight with a decent size bull shark. After landing it we ran it back out only to notice that the weed was getting bad. I guess this rain recently has helped the weed find its way back to the water! 4 hours with no bite and we packed it up. Has anyone noticed how bad the dirt road from the bridge down to the beach at slp has gotten??? I dont recall it ever being this bad. Oh Well it was a good time needless to say, I brought my 5 year old daughter with us for the first time and it was the best! She loved everything about it and begged to come again, guess I got me another fishing buddy. Sorry the pic isn't so great, it was from my phone and taken by a very excited buddy.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts