2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ask Rosie what it taste like....... LOL.... She had a chili can open and the dog food can open with a spoon in both, she decides she's gonna have a bite of chili and guess what..... ROTFLMFAO

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
LMAO! DUDE! Gewd thing she'z your cuz. Cuz if it were me eat'n doggie fewd and you told the whole internet i'd be pizzed! haha
Better watch your back.. She might be serving up leftovers tomorrow! haha
--Hop
I've tried kibbles and bit's but i didn't inhale.. eeer a swallow!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Heard it wasn't too bad!

I had a neighbor years ago, and his wife had a little kitty. She would feed the kitty 1/2 can of liver flavored cat food, and put the rest on a saucer in the refer. He came home from fishing one day and popped a top on a beer and broke out the Ritz crackers. You guessed the rest. He said it was pretty good, thought it was potted meat LOL. But then he used to eat raw hamburger too!!

Later
R3F

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
oops.. Sorry about that. Well, then i guess this means he's sleepin in the dog house!
j/k
--Hop

·
Registered
15 Posts
Now That's A Badhabit

Hey Daryl, if she tries to send you to the dog house for posting results of the great Skippy - Chili taste test, it would be well within your rights to ask her to verify exactly where that's at considering the nature of the whole thing - eatin with em, sleepin with em - it's all the same ... HA HA!

PS: Thought you and Miss Dixie would like to know the pittiful results of my partner and myself's trip yesterday was good enough for $115 - not bad huh!

Learn To Fish - Fish To Learn
JHB

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went back to Thompsons at 4:45 and ya'll were done, but I heard thru the grapevine that ya'll were in some $$$$

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, just enough to send the Bat, aka my better half, off shopping today with a smile, while I sit here at home wondering how the heck I was stupid enough to even tell her I won something - I think I drank too much at Kovachik's birthday party last night out on Pt. Barrow Rd. and opened my big mouth - that'll teach me.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Darrell thats funny as he!!, Rosie if you see this sorry but... IT HAD ME ROTFLMAO ...................later,Dave

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
rosi dont let habbit get you down

hi rosi
dont let habbit get the best of you its time to tell your side of the story. i know for sure he has pulled a boner or 2 from time to time.
stix
i have had cat herrings on salttines my self, also ate some chocalete x lax once that was a rude awaking.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Better Living Through Chemistry.....

billystix said:
hi rosi
dont let habbit get the best of you its time to tell your side of the story. i know for sure he has pulled a boner or 2 from time to time.
stix
i have had cat herrings on salttines my self, also ate some chocalete x lax once that was a rude awaking.
ExLax was one of the greatest medical breakthroughs of the twentieth century. Some of us (present company not included) on this board could use a half pound bar of it once in awhile! LOL! CF? :eek:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Badhabit just dont realize that he had leftover hot dogs made with skippy last night.
Just ask him if i insisted on him eating the leftovers and i made sure i ate something else.

paybacks are heck!!

rosie

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
ComeFrom? said:
ExLax was one of the greatest medical breakthroughs of the twentieth century. Some of us (present company not included) on this board could use a half pound bar of it once in awhile! LOL! CF? :eek:
dear CF....are you implying that some of the good folks of our very own TTMB are full of sh** and could use a good purging?!?

lol.....I'd have to agree...

·
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BertS said:
dear CF....are you implying that some of the good folks of our very own TTMB are full of sh** and could use a good purging?!?

lol.....I'd have to agree...
You boys need to stop talkin' bout Walkin' Jack like that..... LMAO

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
[]BATHROOM <------------------------------:walkingsm .............later,Dave

LMAO @ yall

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Badhabit said:
You boys need to stop talkin' bout Walkin' Jack like that..... LMAO
hey, I'd only talk about him behind his back........after all, what are friends for....lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.