2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lord, beer me strength!
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Houston - medical center area. We've been talking for a while about building some sort of cabana/outdoor kitchen "thing". Ideas kept growing more elaborate, and of course more expensive. So we never did anything.

We are kind of back to square one, and thought now is to keep it really simple. Something like this...

Free standing, no walls. Just a slab and a roof over it. Some electrical for ceiling fans and some lights. Approximate size would be 25' by 15', give or take. Definitely need to have a concrete slab poured for it.

What would you call this? A pole barn?

Any suggestions for someone to design and build it? Thoughts on what it ought to cost?

Any ideas welcome, thanks!

·
Manvel Mob
829 Posts
Call 281-804-8399. My dad has done a ton of these. It's just a free standing carport. he's just a small builder with no overhead and been in business for 20 years. He does most of his business in the Manvel, Alvin, Pearland area. He can give you a good honest price. his name is Kirby.

·
Lord, beer me strength!
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, I've got a couple of folks to call after the holidays... Any thoughts on what a 25x15 slab would cost to pour?

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Pm OO7.. he'll give ya the best rates on Crete work

Thanks all, I've got a couple of folks to call after the holidays... Any thoughts on what a 25x15 slab would cost to pour?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts