2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
This thread is getting to be like the Big E Memorial one. Let's just get out the boxing gloves. I like to see a good fight almost as much as fishing. We could hold weekly fishing forum fights at the community center in Port A. The money raised from the ticket sales could be distributed to a local charity.

·
Registered
252 Posts
No Photoshop Here

This highly dangerous shark was caught and released in May 2005. It just didn't seem right to put an apex predator on the grill, especially when they are this size. The shark took a live piggie perch stuck on a big circle hook just a mile from the Freeport jetties.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Mako Mike, before you send out dirty pms you should read the thread that you are responding too. There are plenty that you could send them too but I dont think I am one of them. If you think I am, you should re read this thing a couple of times.

·
Underwater Point & Click
1,046 Posts
What was sent wasn't a dirty PM, it was in response to personal attacks on me by certain individulas in this thread, because of an opinion that somone posted something in jest as a practical joke (seen it done many times on other forums). It is you and your buddies that for some reason want to publisize it to the general public, rather than leaving it out of public view. I will not continue to degrade the intention of this forum by furthering any debate on the issue. I was wrong for posting my opinion. DMC has helped me to see the error of my ways in a mature manner.

Nuff said. Leave this thread and this forum to the posting of comments pertaining to Showing Big ones. Not making personal attacks based on a ill fated opinion. I reference the post of calling another fisherman a liar is the only time one is telling the truth. Don't take it as personal as you are, and definitely don't publisize it. Had I not already deleted the PM I sent out, I would quote it below so that those could see it was not a "Dirty PM". But hey, if it tickles your feathers, fine. I didn't mean to s**t in anyone's Chili Bowl.

My apoliogies to any Fisherman offended by either my "OPINION" that it was photochopped, or by the ever repeditive nature of flingning **** that it has stirred up. I will leave with my head hung low for any trouble I may have caused.

**** THE FLIES!

Is there any kind of admin that polices these threads to prevent these types of things from growing to what they are?

Argo said:
Mako Mike, before you send out dirty pms you should read the thread that you are responding too. There are plenty that you could send them too but I dont think I am one of them. If you think I am, you should re read this thing a couple of times.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts