2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
CHARLIE said:
Mike
I thought someone said show me your big ones. They sure looked big to me. Nice fish. I got an old one from a few years back let me see if I can find it. Hope I dont get in trouble.
Charlie
I agree with charlie.....

Charlie how much did that big snapper weigh in your pic....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Posting

REEL NUT said:
this is some customers of mine from this friday 6-23-06,,these fish were actualy only 18 inches , so we photo shopped this picture with our onboard computer and released them on the yellow stem next to east bank where we caught them..

PS ..that is one solid snapper mike.,well done,,that kind of garbage is why most people ,,includeing myself,, usualy wont post on this type of thread..

they are all great pix gentlemen ,,thanks for posting them.....Mike
Reel Nut, Mike Trautwein:

Please don't stop posting reports and especially pics just because there a few ********** out there who think they know more about what you caught than you do. Alot of us don't get the opportunity to go offshore and really enjoy seeing these reports and pictures. My hat's off to you guys and, please, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nice 'hoo Yates . . .that's a biggun.

4FishingRods - Good job killing that baby tiger shark, I am sure that made you feel very macho. It is because of people like you that there aren't many of those guys around. Hope that is worth the jaws on your wall! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
popcorn?

MilosMaster said:
Nice 'hoo Yates . . .that's a biggun.

4FishingRods - Good job killing that baby tiger shark, I am sure that made you feel very macho. It is because of people like you that there aren't many of those guys around. Hope that is worth the jaws on your wall! Thanks!

41 - 60 of 87 Posts