2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
photo chopping

Mako Mike said:
The photo chopping in that "few weeks ago" is so obvious!
I am not sure what you mean by that. Photos 1,2, and 3 were on 6-5-06 and the Grouper was from a trip on 4-22-06 as reported on this board by me. I guess if you want to get technical, it depends on what your definition of "few" is......

I don't know why some people want to try to disect and criticize every word that someone posts on this board. The original poster asked for some big fish pictures, so I posted a few pics from some recent trips. Get over it.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I'm leaving in the morning for Destin Fl for a week. This will be a well needed break from the rat race and politics on the Bluewater Board. This should be a forum where we can all share pics, info, etc without the BS.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
chopping

Mako Mike said:
Maybe I read it wrong. I thought he was talking about the rougher sea conditions in pic #4. Does this guy think that I altered my pictures? Give me a break. Yall clue me in here, because I don't know where he is going with that.

·
Yellowbellied Perch Jerker
1,670 Posts
I believe he's saying the photo(s) have been altered using a photoshop style program.

I used photoshop to view the photos up close to look at pixel differences. I would say none of these were altered or if they were, someone did a really good job of it.

The "big fish" pose is going on with the first RS though, kinda being held out there, but so?

Why question someone's integrity here for something as passive as a "big fish" photo?

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
I dont think he has anyone do the "big fish pose" before. You know when you take the picture with the fish at arms length away and have the camera right past that. :) I know the pose well.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Holding the fish out away from the body makes a better picture. I am guilty of that. The big Snapper hit 28 lbs on a spring scale, so that fish is no slouch.

But anyone that knows me, also knows that I am not a computer guy. I am having a good day if I can sign on read some fishing reports. I can barely resize a picture to post it on here. I couldn't even imagine how to chop a picture. All my pics are legit.

I believe that Mako Mike jumped to a quick conclusion and made a comment without knowledge on the subject. Just my opinion.

Anyway, let's see some more big fish photos. I'll be back on the board in a week.

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Mike

I thought someone said show me your big ones. They sure looked big to me. Nice fish. I got an old one from a few years back let me see if I can find it. Hope I dont get in trouble.

Charlie

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jerk

Mako Mike said:
Awesome pics,why would you MM want to say the photos have been worked on?

I was there No BS in the pics only w/your post.

Idiot

1 usually offensive : a person affected with idiocy
2 : a foolish or stupid person
- idiot adjective

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
this is some customers of mine from this friday 6-23-06,,these fish were actualy only 18 inches , so we photo shopped this picture with our onboard computer and released them on the yellow stem next to east bank where we caught them..

PS ..that is one solid snapper mike.,well done,,that kind of garbage is why most people ,,includeing myself,, usualy wont post on this type of thread..

they are all great pix gentlemen ,,thanks for posting them.....Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Dang, Mike, how far did you run this weekend?

21 - 40 of 87 Posts