2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on a dove hunt this afternoon. Will be in the Danbury/Liverpool area. Will need to meet up at the Texaco by the BP plant (or who ever owns it now) at about 2:00 or so. Not gauranteeing anything but a good time. Havent scouted this pasture so not exactly sure of the best location to to hunt. Any interest PM me with a name and number as I forgot my cell at the house this AM. (Can only take one adult)

CHEERS

BT

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leaving work at 1:00 so call my cell if you get to this after that time and are interested give me a call on my cell. (979) 236-2335

BT

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep been quite a few times already... 2 here 3 there 0 here... its just sucha a large piece of property who knows if you are even close to the birds... I actually ended up going to my other lease down close to Palocios. Came out pretty good with 8 and should have had a limit, but things happen.... any how if there is anyone down that away that may be interested let me know, And Bret when ever you are ready for Danbury let me know. This week is bad until Friday and then the weekend. And I would rather be hunting in Palacios over the weekend.

·
It ain't easy bein me.........
13,531 Posts
PM sent!
BigTOM said:
Yep been quite a few times already... 2 here 3 there 0 here... its just sucha a large piece of property who knows if you are even close to the birds... I actually ended up going to my other lease down close to Palocios. Came out pretty good with 8 and should have had a limit, but things happen.... any how if there is anyone down that away that may be interested let me know, And Bret when ever you are ready for Danbury let me know. This week is bad until Friday and then the weekend. And I would rather be hunting in Palacios over the weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts