2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Making some movement

Glad I held onto this one. I bought in back in September of 19 @ $.40 then watched it fall.

Looking at it this morning I see it closed @ $.525 yesterday.

Maybe today is the day I get my initial investment back.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Glad I held onto this one. I bought in back in September of 19 @ $.40 then watched it fall.

Looking at it this morning I see it closed @ $.525 yesterday.

Maybe today is the day I get my initial investment back.
HA I was looking at this post wondering why I never looked at this stock then saw it was old post.

52 week high right now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
A few of us took a hosing on this one a year and a half ago. I held everything I bought because I'm to stubborn to sale for a loss.

I have a sale order set for .60 from a year ago. It looks like it might actually pay off.

·
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!
2,514 Posts
A few of us took a hosing on this one a year and a half ago. I held everything I bought because I'm to stubborn to sale for a loss.

I have a sale order set for .60 from a year ago. It looks like it might actually pay off.
If you sold at .60 you left a lot of money on the table. HOLD

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fortunately my old sale order had expired, so I'm still all in.

I'll see where it goes today, might get out if it gets back up to .75 to .80 today. I don't want to get greedy and end up back where I was last year at this time.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts

I'll see where it goes today, might get out if it gets back up to .75 to .80 today. I don't want to get greedy and end up back where I was last year at this time.
You have a good ride going now. Nice job riding it out 50 point + return not too bad even if it took 18 months.

·
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!
2,514 Posts

That's good news and I'm happy for you. I too went down with the ship but hung on to what I had and watched it sit there dead in the water. Looks like they will get their NASDAQ listing in about 4 to 5 weeks. Is there a reverse split coming?? I don't know. I'm going to HOLD. They have patented technology and if the farms do what they say they are going to I don't see anything but a win win situation. Good luck to all that are in it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can someone explain a stop/limit order.

I set a order this morning while the rate was .87 to sell (limit .90 / stop .85) the bid rate dropped below .85 and then down to .81 but the order was never executed.

Am I confused on how that process works or did I get shafted by my trading account?

101 - 111 of 111 Posts