2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worth checking out, I will be looking to add on any drop today.
Already in x00,000 shares at average of 0.065, was watching in December when it was 0.008 but didn't pull the trigger
Lead story in SA Express News Business section 2/3/19.
15+ years R&D and SW Research retired scientist key player.
Got US patent on 12/26/18 for self contained shrimp farming and they have figured out how to keep vibrio and ammonia out.
Can be put in any warehouse anywhere in the world and deliver high quality shrimp and patent also applies to lobster, any marine fish or other species.
First crop harvest in next 1-2 weeks and have media invited.
This company is not just going strong and price up but they are prime for buy out or big contract deal or more.
Put what you can in and thank me later and glta.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up another 18% today, Yahoo Finance article that short sellers declined today from 160,000 to 19,100 which is huge news. Also SHMP executive on podcast saying Whole Foods had toured their facility in the last week or two. Still has a gap at 0.195 - 0.2105 and not a big believer in that theory but have seen it happen enough to keep in mind and would add more. I added at 0.222 today, very lucky as the low today was 0.22 and bounced off 0.22 2-3 times. Resistance ahead at 0.29 then at 0.34. I am holding long and expecting 0.50 in weeks and longer term decimal point should move. I got in low and up nice but others are on a gold mine at 0.004 - 0.008 for 100,000 to million+ shares which at the time (October to December 2018) was only cost basis under $10,000 wow.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure hope some of you got in SHMP earlier this week
been quite a ride and big week of gains and still think much more is ahead

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was a big day and week and month since I got in
I have added some along the way and have over 200K shares but looking for any opportunity to buy more.
I think this company and it's technology could change the seafood business like Apple changed computers. I am biased but what they are accomplishing has ramifications for higher quality shrimp ( and all other seafood as they have 100% US patent ) grown without ocean toxins and able to be right in the middle or near big metropolitan areas worldwide. The first harvest is near but with the new tanks they are getting into production even the local place near SA when fully operational will be producing 6000 lbs of natural shrimp a month and all self contained. It will be like the kobe beef of seafood. As I said I got in for most of mine under 0.10 but have added more at .12 and .222 and even .28. Instead of feeling nervous the feeling of "wish I had added more" has and continues to be objectively real. If I was new I would wish I had gotten in at 0.06 or like some I know "I wish I had gotten in at 0.007 in October like them for 2M shares at $12,000". Staying in hindsight or "wishland" has driven me crazy at times the past 6 weeks.
The way I see this is when it hits $1 or $3 or $5 or more are you going to be glad you got in at 0.41 or 0.45 or still in the "wish club".
I choose to focus on where is this going and what is possible and I am still up more than ever on any investment. Made more today than I make in a month net at work. This is a huge technological development that will change seafood forever.
Years from now even getting in at under 50 cents will be something others go "wow"about given what is possible with this just like other companies who have developed something that had far reaching changes in our world.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Man. Tried to save a penny and had a buy order in at .24 a day or two ago and forgot about it. I had to amend that order today for .56 per share.
Hope it keeps rising. I've had a pretty good knack of losing on these type deals.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Man. Tried to save a penny and had a buy order in at .24 a day or two ago and forgot about it. I had to amend that order today for .56 per share.
Hope it keeps rising. I've had a pretty good knack of losing on these type deals.
Same here, been checking them out the last couple weeks and finally decided to pull the trigger 5 days ago. I had an order sit for 4 days before I finally said screw it and got in yesterday at asking price

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good job to both of you.
Have heard that same story from so many and have been there myself when it was 0.120 Monday morning.
Got to 0.5 faster than I thought. Cool to see it hit 0.7 but crazy drop at end of day to wipe out stop losses and get more shares for the MM to trade next week. 40 million volume is highest ever. I bought 20000 more shares on the drop at 0.51 but most of my shares are below 0.10 so this has been quite a week and expect more amazing things to come. Get on the SHMP boat even at this level and when it hits $5 $7 $10 you will be glad you did.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
went from 0.104 Monday morning to close at 0.605 today
what a week and have never made this much $$$ day to day
wish I had other ones to recommend but will be on the lookout but may be years but they will be out there and will share here for all fellow fishermen to benefit from.
I have a 2013 Shallow Sport 24V but think it might be sporting $HMP somewhere on it this summer lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
caanaandog Any thoughts of selling some you bought low to get your money back and just be playing with their money?
would normally be looking to do that Mr Breeze but not with SHMP.
75% of mine is below 0.1 and the rest below 0.25, I'm all in.
My wife and I and family, friends I gave a heads up about this weeks ago feel beyond blessed to be where we are. I might sell some when it gets to $5 but I am holding for much bigger targets as I truly think this company with their patent is going to revolutionize aquaculture around the world.
A friend has FB chatted with upper mgmt who are very tight lipped (as they should be) and thanked them for all the years of hard work and congratulated and thanked them for the stock gains this week, month. The reply was "you ain't seen nothing yet" :dance:

·
Just call me Breeze
17,288 Posts
would normally be looking to do that Mr Breeze but not with SHMP.
75% of mine is below 0.1 and the rest below 0.25, I'm all in.
My wife and I and family, friends I gave a heads up about this weeks ago feel beyond blessed to be where we are. I might sell some when it gets to $5 but I am holding for much bigger targets as I truly think this company with their patent is going to revolutionize aquaculture around the world.
A friend has FB chatted with upper mgmt who are very tight lipped (as they should be) and thanked them for all the years of hard work and congratulated and thanked them for the stock gains this week, month. The reply was "you ain't seen nothing yet" :dance:
Do US patents hold up overseas?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do US patents hold up overseas?
I do know they are working on getting international patents.
They also have an overseas "branch" in Spain called GambaNatural and they have a 75,000 sg ft facility constructed and operational 75 miles outside Madrid. Per their website they are looking to create "International Joint Venture Partnerships".

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
caanaandog Any thoughts of selling some you bought low to get your money back and just be playing with their money?
After some cooling off over the weekend and further discussions with my wife, family, and friends we have decided to pursue selling around 20K shares. We have some short term price targets that would about triple what we have put in SHMP. Would leave the remaining 90% with other price targets and see what happens with harvest and possible partnership news. SHMP has shot up so fast we think this is best and also have anxiety over the OTC market system. Hopefully this will be successful in the next few days and if so would definitely lessen our anxiety.
My 89 yo father, who is still as sharp as ever, said pretty much the same thing Thursday and Friday though at the time watching it shoot up 35 then another 50% it is easy to not think very straight lol.
Thanks again for the input Breeze as it was helpful in getting us to think, talk, plan, protect etc.

·
Just call me Breeze
17,288 Posts
After some cooling off over the weekend and further discussions with my wife, family, and friends we have decided to pursue selling around 20K shares. We have some short term price targets that would about triple what we have put in SHMP. Would leave the remaining 90% with other price targets and see what happens with harvest and possible partnership news. SHMP has shot up so fast we think this is best and also have anxiety over the OTC market system. Hopefully this will be successful in the next few days and if so would definitely lessen our anxiety.
My 89 yo father, who is still as sharp as ever, said pretty much the same thing Thursday and Friday though at the time watching it shoot up 35 then another 50% it is easy to not think very straight lol.
Thanks again for the input Breeze as it was helpful in getting us to think, talk, plan, protect etc.
Sounds like a good strategy. Will be interesting to see how it does on the next trading day. Seems like I read they have authorization to sell 900m shares? Discussion groups are great. Especially with family and friends.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts