2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi batam1,

I'm having a problem with my shimano stella 8000fa. The bail lock sometime closed during cast. There is a loosing part inside the reel. What is the procedure to get my reel service? Please provide me the address? Thanks!

·
Banned
4,335 Posts
The friction ring is prbably broken/missing or the bail wire is out of shape. Send it in to us or to one of the warranty centers. It will be taken care of.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The friction ring is prbably broken/missing or the bail wire is out of shape. Send it in to us or to one of the warranty centers. It will be taken care of.
Since my shimano stella 8000fa is still under warranty, do I have to pay for shipping both ways and the repair cost? I just downloaded the Repair request form and hesitated to filled in my credit card information. Do I have to include the credit card information??? Thanks!

·
Banned
4,335 Posts
You are responsible for the shipping to us. We will take care of the return shipping. If this is a warranty then make sure to send a copy with the receipt along with the reel and repair request form.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts