2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gearing up to focus more on fishing. Have been on a bit of a hiatus. Thinking I might be buying a reel or 2 soon. What’s the the top pick for inshore fishing? Currently running a bunch of Core 100s and a hand full of Citica 100DSVs. Looking for something similar performance wise to the Core. I’m a diehard Shimano guy. The others are just fine I’m sure. I switched once and learned my lesson.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
378 Posts
I am a chronarch guy - i have 5 of them and love them. .i have a core as well it is a little lighter but the chronarchs to me are bulletproof..run about $275 new. And I am always looking for a Core if you ever want to get rid of any :)...

My sons use chronarchs and also a concept - they like the concept but I am not a fan of the cork handle...

·
Registered
487 Posts
surprised nobody has said Curado DC....I'm a shimano guy too and even fish the old greenies still. Got a DC as a gift a few years ago and fell in love. now have 5 of them. my 12 y/o even saved up and bought one as well and been a huge game changer for him too

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
surprised nobody has said Curado DC....I'm a shimano guy too and even fish the old greenies still. Got a DC as a gift a few years ago and fell in love. now have 5 of them. my 12 y/o even saved up and bought one as well and been a huge game changer for him too
Thanks for the info. I’ll look into them. The price of the DC technology has come down over the years. Not the price really matters when it comes to fishing gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts