2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh did we ever fish that tournament hard yesterday.From dodging helacious thunderstorms and some of the worst lightning I've ever seen, but we kep on fishing! Smart, "well probably not" and I would not advise it to anyone but when you have 3 hard core fisherman in the boat who cant say no, and one of those without a rain-coat whos favorite quote through out the day as he was dripping wet was " I'm enjoying mother-nature and I aint going to need a bath tonight" "... LOL any how we caught all our fish over scattered shell and mud making it hard to wade fish in at times, and mostly chest deep. Most fish were caught on top-water using a super-spook black chrome. The big girl went 26" and 6lbs, but by the time we went to weigh in she was 5.80. She sure was a fat one! Tight Lines guys, maybe next time I'll break this 2nd place mode I've been in for a quite sometime..

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
wow!!!!Keep catching fish of that caliber and believe me the first places will come!!!!"Patience my boy,Patience!"

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice............

Nice fish b-dude. I'm fixing to leave for port o for a couple of days, I'll holler at you when I get back.

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,668 Posts
Looks like a good fish to me. Congrats on 2nd place!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
yes ,very nice fish! it would be hard fish in lightin, but looks like it paid off, this time. congrats on the catch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts