2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well she has started walking now. she kinda walks like capt. jack sparrow drunk, but she motors around pretty good. i thought she got into everything before now i have to chase her through the house and retreve all the tv remotes.

Attachments

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
That is awesome. The "browse line" has just been raised.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Let the games begin!!!

Everything is fine until they get quiet... Then its uh ohhhhh..

·
There's no time like overtime!
8,926 Posts
Now you'll be tired for sure!

·
There's no time like overtime!
8,926 Posts
Got her casting a baitcaster yet? Time to start teaching.... won't be long and she'll be driving the boat too.

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got her casting a baitcaster yet? Time to start teaching.... won't be long and she'll be driving the boat too.
she went for her first boat ride about a month ago. if the weather is good she will be doing the christmas boat parade in clear lake.

when she starts really talking, i mean more than moma, dada, and dooggy i will be in trouble especially if she is as loud as her mom. i married a yankee and she is noisey!:help:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
she went for her first boat ride about a month ago. if the weather is good she will be doing the christmas boat parade in clear lake.

when she starts really talking, i mean more than moma, dada, and dooggy i will be in trouble especially if she is as loud as her mom. i married a yankee and she is noisey!:help:
I hope your wife is not reading what you wrote! Oh, about your little girl. CUTE! Now that she is walking she will get in to everything. And it wont take her too long to have you wrapped around her finger.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yesterday she started walking, tomorrow she will be talking to the boys on the phone. Really neat when they start walking. Take it form one hwo raised a couple of girls that the least of your problems is retrieving the remotes. Like said above, when she gets quiet, you better be real close cause.... Just Saying....

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
I remember when mine was that age, man time flies. Great pics, congrats.

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
I remember when mine was that age, man time flies. Great pics, congrats.
Yep...seems like yesterday.

Now my Daughter will graduate from college in May....son is in his second year of college.

Times flies....enjoy her at this age. Soon it will be make up, designer clothes, prom dress, cars....and then college tuition !!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts