2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Ice tea and beans
4,452 Posts
bill said:
I went out everyday to check the progress and was really excited how good it was looking, then one day I went out and they were gone. I guess someone else was also watching the progress. I have not tried because the only sharks I have kept in the last few years were small, just for eating. Yummmm shark steak butterflied on the grill..............
maybe a varmit? I had something similar happen with a deer skull.....smallish buck, and wanted to do the skull mount.....hung it up in a tree, about 8 feet from the ground, with wire, and then a piece of gut soaked twine running to the ground........same thing, was looking pretty good after about a week.....then one day it was gone, but there were lots of varmit tracks underneath?

· Ice tea and beans
4,452 Posts
bill said:
but I put a 5 gal bucket on top with a rock and both the jaws and bucket were gone. LOL Dang, lost my jaws and bait bucket at the same time.
still a varmit got them jaws.......lol............just different variety......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.