2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still looking for a Shallow Sport 18.5 flush deck,Bahia or a Sprint motor not needed but will buy it anyways condition isn't a big consern but i dont want any junkers.

·
Registered
254 Posts
As far as Bahia's, I don't know how many you'll find used and even less without a motor. I believe 2008 is the 2nd model year for the Bahia maybe 3rd. Any you find will probably be nearly full new price.

The Sprint has been around for a while, and I think the 18.5 is also somewhat new.

The website might be a good source, if not contact Shallowgal, she may know of something available because I don't know how often the site is updated.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I saw one in the classifieds a couple of days ago. 18.5 Sprint 1997 with jackplate and controls and no engine if I remember right it was 7500

·
Registered
254 Posts
Don't know how much they devalue from what I hear not too much. A new Sprint with a 10K dollar 115 Etec runs about mid to high 30K depending on the aluminum work and extras on it without haggling down the price. Delete the 10K for the engine that means you're paying about 25K for a new sprint without the engine. A 97 Sprint, no engine for 7500, it doesn't seem all that bad to me, but again I have no experience with that valuation of these boats over time... Just my 2 cents. Also, I have no idea what condition that 97 Sprint is in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shallow sport

SHOALWATER TV said:
Still looking for a Shallow Sport 18.5 flush deck,Bahia or a Sprint motor not needed but will buy it anyways condition isn't a big consern but i dont want any junkers.
I may have the boat you are looking for call me at 956 357 2108 Thanks Joe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts