2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
For the past three years Serpent has been working on this car, and now it is almost done, I believe it will be a very refind car they did not want to release something that they would have to go back and fix later, the tested all the current cars and came up with this car, from what i have been told it has more mechanical traction than any current car, its suppose to be very easy to work on! and very easy to drive 3 of their main goals. I currently race for Serpent on onroad, but i also race offroad i will be getting one of these cars in the near future. They are going to really be pushing this car so you should see it every where.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Interesting......looks like they took little bits of each car on the market and came up with one.

I recognize the brake/throttle linkage, center diff/brake mount, tank, and toe-plates design from the Team Magic buggy that I had.

The shock tower geometry smells like a Mugen.

The radio tray, chassis, chassis stiffeners, and center diff cover are very Losi'ish.

Don't get me wrong.....not saying they're copying people. Just saying that they're taking the best bits from each current car and integrating them.....very smart!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I've always thought it is best to have the least mechanical traction possible? More traction would equal more friction and more energy needed to propel the car around the track. The key would be to balance out both ends of traction with the least amount possible.

Not like anybody cares. lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
I dont think i explained it right i was half a sleep! If you read on their site they say it has perfect balance left to right forward to back, most cars dont have that for some reason, ive raced 1/8th scales for a long time and it always seemed that one car couldnt do everything but that is what they say they have accomplished! I guess we will see!

·
Hot Bodies Hara D8/D8E/D8T
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice ride!!! Ruben I am with you on that buggy!And again ,born as a nitro!
Imagine that
Well Troy before I confirm a Mugen purchase I'll wait for this one to come out in March and see if its all that it says. Then at least I'll have a choice between cars to buy, till then will stick to my old faithful XB808.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The neo guys were pretty harsh on the car but the stuff that is different is for a reason, from what im told this car works realy good and has a big sweet spot! I cant wait to get one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts