2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Almost Time
597 Posts
Even more irony...you failed to fact check your vaccine stats and what they imply. Gateway Pundit and FB strike again!

The EudraVigilance database cautions the information it collects is for "suspected side effects … but which are not necessarily related to or caused by the medicine."

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
What 'stats'??? The real ones or the ones that the government/media push out to you non-thinkers???

Regarding the vaccine: the current talking points say that if you don’t take the non-FDA approved test vaccine, you are selfishly blocking a national effort to attain this 'herd immunity'.

To a rational, thinking person, that argument is actually quite silly. If you vaccine protects you from COVID & if the vaccine actually does do what the government/media tell you it does, then why would you be worried about someone else’s vaccine status??? If the vaccine works, presumably you are protected. My not being vaccinated does not increase your risk or pose a threat.
exactly there are two sets of numbers. the real set 25K max, and then the CNN Dr. Fauci don't wear/wear/wear 2masks/nevermind numbers, take your pick.

·
I like dogs a lot more than people.
5,546 Posts
If you vaccine protects you from COVID & if the vaccine actually does do what the government/media tell you it does, then why would you be worried about someone else’s vaccine status??? If the vaccine works, presumably you are protected. My not being vaccinated does not increase your risk or pose a threat.
You and the other stubborn unvaxxers don't have an effect on my getting infected, but because of you, the mask and social distancing mandate will be greatly extended
with outbreaks still happening further in the future,

·
Got better things to do than play games
17,014 Posts
You and the other stubborn unvaxxers don't have an effect on my getting infected, but because of you, the mask and social distancing mandate will be greatly extended with outbreaks still happening further in the future,
Again, why???

Why would I volunteer to be a guinea pig for a non-approved vaccine???

Why would I willing obey a politician or any government employee???

Are you that ignorant???

I adhere to: If it ain't 'broke', don't fix it.

Reactions: boom!

·
17,014 Posts
And another thing Ralph, just so you know, a number of us are willing to die for our rights. Are you willing to die trying to take them away from us???

BTW, that is not a threat, it is a serious question.

·
5,546 Posts
And another thing Ralph, just so you know, a number of us are willing to die for our rights. Are you willing to die trying to take them away from us???

BTW, that is not a threat, it is a serious question.
You are going off on a different tangent. Of course I believe in individual rights and the people who died fighting for them.
What approval do you need? You don't believe Covid is real so of course you won't take a shot.
Vaccines through the years have ELIMINATED a plethora of ailments.
I am done arguing with people like yourself that are absolutely
blind to the realities of this pandemic, and steps that have been taken to end it.
According to folks like yourself, people didn't die of Covid, just a case of the flu or maybe a bad hangover...
And maybe we never landed on the Moon and the Earth is flat.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
At this point, cities like Galveston are closing their vaccination sites because nobody is coming any more. People now fall into two categories: those that wanted and have gotten the vaccine, and those that don't want it and haven't gotten it.

So, why do those vaccinated, that supposedly now have immunity, care at all about those that don't want it?

Seriously, why? The argument that "the mask and social distancing mandate will be greatly extended with outbreaks still happening further in the future" will be extended only to those that say "hey, if I die, I die". They know the risk, and they DON'T CARE.

Folks either label those anti-vaxxers out of virtue signaling, or the government wants to force it on them because...well....because.

Where did "my body, my choice" go?

And for the record, I've gotten the vaccine. I'm here staunchly arguing FOR individual rights. The very DNA of what makes this country great.

Flat earth? Hey, we know the earth isn't flat because if it was.....cats would have pushed everything off the edge already.....

·
Registered
Grem's Guide Service
11,301 Posts
I'm 46. It is known that under 50 is very low risk. I have not gotten the vaccine. If it is a one time deal I will likely get it in a few years at 50....see some results first. If it is a flu shot you have to repeat every year then I won't get it. Never have had a flu shot either.....

·
5,546 Posts
At this point, cities like Galveston are closing their vaccination sites because nobody is coming any more. People now fall into two categories: those that wanted and have gotten the vaccine, and those that don't want it and haven't gotten it.

So, why do those vaccinated, that supposedly now have immunity, care at all about those that don't want it?

Seriously, why? The argument that "the mask and social distancing mandate will be greatly extended with outbreaks still happening further in the future" will be extended only to those that say "hey, if I die, I die". They know the risk, and they DON'T CARE.

Folks either label those anti-vaxxers out of virtue signaling, or the government wants to force it on them because...well....because.

Where did "my body, my choice" go?

And for the record, I've gotten the vaccine. I'm here staunchly arguing FOR individual rights. The very DNA of what makes this country great.

Flat earth? Hey, we know the earth isn't flat because if it was.....cats would have pushed everything off the edge already.....
You missed my point.
The mask and social distance mandate that will be extended because of more outbreaks will affect all of us negatively because
there will be places that still adhere to them because the danger is still present. At least in their eyes.
I'm vaccinated and shouldn't have to wear a mask, etc. But because of the continued infection because of lack of herd immunity,
I will have to continue with this **** much longer than necessary.

·
17,014 Posts
Ralph , you need to answer the questions that I pose to you & stop try to deflect.

·
5,546 Posts
I'm 46. It is known that under 50 is very low risk. I have not gotten the vaccine. If it is a one time deal I will likely get it in a few years at 50....see some results first. If it is a flu shot you have to repeat every year then I won't get it. Never have had a flu shot either.....
I never had a flu shot either, but then I never had any people I knew die from it.

·
5,546 Posts
Ralph , you need to answer the questions that I pose to you & stop try to deflect.
I answered everything in my last paragraph to you except this one..
"Are you that ignorant?"

Apparently I am, arguing with the likes of you.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
You and the other stubborn unvaxxers don't have an effect on my getting infected, but because of you, the mask and social distancing mandate will be greatly extended
with outbreaks still happening further in the future,
the only thing that will extend the lockdown is submission into Marxism, no thankyou I'll keep my freedom. listen to the experts and look at the real numbers, ignore CNN/Facciu and the propaganda Democratic tyrantical lunatics'. They were stating the other day how liberalism/Democratic/lefties actually have mental issues. It makes sense no one in there right mind could possibly believe this stuff. Think about it who would champion BLM killing, raping, looting, terrorizing etc, allowing adults to self identify and go in a littles girls restroom with five year old's, want open borders, the list goes on and on. These people definitely have issues.

·
17,014 Posts
I answered everything in my last paragraph to you except this one..
"Are you that ignorant?" Apparently I am, arguing with the likes of you.
Actually you didn't answer any of them, which doesn't surprise me...

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
heres a good one; , talked to a friend last night and mentioned this stuff. he said there is a girl at his work that wears a mask all the time, both have been vaxxed, ask her why and basically said she didnt want to be identified as republican.

·
17,014 Posts
Lemmings...

101 - 120 of 131 Posts