2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
You believe snopes but you don't believe the NIH? Gullible? Btw, this is the LATEST study. Others show the same thing. Care to provide scientific data to the contrary?

"Randomised controlled trials in health care workers showed that respirators, if worn continually during a shift, were effective but not if worn intermittently. Medical masks were not effective, and cloth masks even less effective."

·
Salty Dawg
7,695 Posts
A good buddy and talented manager shared this and I immediately thought of this thread. Not pointing at any one individual but if the shoe fits.

“IGNORANT - You just don't know. The good news is that you can learn. Knowledge cures ignorance.

DUMB - A level of ability to learn. Not a crime, every single person on this planet is dumber than someone else, except one.

MYOPIC - Zero or limited ability to see anything other than what you have decided that you want to see.

STUPID - Ignorant and myopic to the point of having zero ability to learn. Will search thousands of internet articles for example to find that one by Dr Bombay that agrees with their position.

LATERAL THINKER - The human who analyzes all positions, quantifies, and uses data with a touch of emotion (qualified) to make decisions. Be lateral and you will be sought out by the best Companies & Organizations on this small planet.

Think”

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
False
False
About this rating
Context
The paper was published by an exercise physiologist with no academic connection to Stanford University or the NIH in a journal that accepts "radical, speculative and non-mainstream scientific ideas."

Yeah, I’m going with Snopes. Their entire existence is based on being factual. A Standford and NIH study would be impressive. Unfortunately that never happened. Koolaid comes in all flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
A lot of people on here put it information that is totally incorrect to put it nicely. Covid is real, very dangerous for many, and the number confirm that. These reports that say only 25,000 have died from the corona virus are absured. People just have to put things out there, it doesn’t matter that they don’t have a clue what they are talking about.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lots of comments on here from people with no credentials or common sense. As our population ages, the mortality rate naturally increases.

·
Got better things to do than play games
17,014 Posts
Some of us apparently have common sense & some are willing to buy oceanfront property in Arizona... There are a lot on non-thinkers here that believe everything that the MSM & the so-called experts tell the.

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Yes and some on here are arrogant enough to think they are smarter and know more than experts in their field. And then they expect us ignore what those in the medical field are saying. Wannabes

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Everything I think is brilliant and true, everything you think is idiotic and false……

Hmmmm

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I know, right? Dumbazzes believe whatever they read. There was a guy that posted up earlier that sighted a study at Standford that never happened. Bunch of dang sheep believe whatever BS they are fed as long as it fits their viewpoint.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
so question for the liberals, was Fauci right when he said a mask is a feel good and doesn't work, was he right when he said we need to wear one mask, or was he right when he said we need to wear two mask??? lmao
and yes the real number is about 25k max. of course the academy fake news winner CNN says 550K.

George Straight said he's can't stay in Arizona forever, that we need to close on the property asap, he's got a rodeo to get to.

out of curiosity, do you guys believe in the tooth fairy??:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Question to think about :
Why do the news reporters in the studio not wear a mask during this whole ordeal ? Social distancing is only practiced but when reporting on tv from a studio in a building with others they dont wear mask ???? Hmmmmmmm
Next question :
Creepy Joe has been in office how long ? Jan20 - present correct ? So a little over 3 months and miraculously everything is getting better ? Numbers are going down , its acceptable to cram all those immigrants together down on the border in rooms like sardines and allow them into our cities ?
Fauci and his " feel good mask "
" mask up " "2 mask " advice ?
Now some are saying that Covid doesn't really spread through contact on surfaces ? If anything my opinion is you should wash your hands and sanitize I did that before this " pandemic" started .
Also for the mask wearers out there , do you know thst these mask that you wear ARE NOT MADE TO BE USED OVER AND OVER EVERYDAY ? Hung by your mirror in your car , shoved in your purse or pocket for storage . After every use DISPOSE OF IT IN THE PROPER MANNER ! Oh but wait that might get expensive ?
Well these are just questions I have , no need to keyboard attack we all have opinions .

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know, right? Dumbazzes believe whatever they read. There was a guy that posted up earlier that sighted a study at Standford that never happened. Bunch of dang sheep believe whatever BS they are fed as long as it fits their viewpoint.

Right. The NIH commonly posts studies on its website that never happened. Poor ignorant sheeple. Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis - PubMed (nih.gov)

A rapid systematic review of the efficacy of face masks and respirators against coronaviruses and other respiratory transmissible viruses for the community, healthcare workers and sick patients - PubMed (nih.gov)

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
it's funny to see the libs calling conservatives sheep, as they cuddle in their wool blanket. 🤦‍♂️

·
17,014 Posts
Facts matter, ignore them at your own risk.

LOL.jpg

·
Almost Time
597 Posts
The irony of posting stats regarding SUSPECTED vaccine deaths and injures as the reason NOT to get the vaccine, but ignoring stats regarding covid deaths and hospitalizations....

·
17,014 Posts
The irony of posting stats regarding SUSPECTED vaccine deaths and injures as the reason NOT to get the vaccine, but ignoring stats regarding covid deaths and hospitalizations....
What 'stats'??? The real ones or the ones that the government/media push out to you non-thinkers???

Regarding the vaccine: the current talking points say that if you don’t take the non-FDA approved test vaccine, you are selfishly blocking a national effort to attain this 'herd immunity'.

To a rational, thinking person, that argument is actually quite silly. If you vaccine protects you from COVID & if the vaccine actually does do what the government/media tell you it does, then why would you be worried about someone else’s vaccine status??? If the vaccine works, presumably you are protected. My not being vaccinated does not increase your risk or pose a threat.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts