2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,836 Posts
I have a cashiers check for $500 more than you are asking. I will buy your boat, but I have to request you refund me the $500 beforehand. If this is good for you, please send the $500 via certified first class mail, and I will then proceed with the transaction.

Yours,

Brandon from Nigera

·
Member At Large
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deal!....... but be aware the masts make landing on the forward helipad a pucker-factor of about 9.5 when winds're whooping up to 20 knots

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Well I had one of those and sold her. I don't recommend them. She was just too much to handle in a following sea and the margarita machine crapped out everytime I had loose women on board.

·
Shrimpin' Aint Easy
937 Posts
Had to tow those idiots in from Colt 45 one day, those cheap guys didnt even say thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looks like I will buy her and relocate her to the Gulf of Mexico as a standby boat for the Boudreaux! Tiger Woods will be the enterainment coordinator while he's taking a indefinite leave from the PGA TOUR! Let the party begin!

·
Registered
868 Posts
are there any decent ramps around the Freeport area that I could launch this boat? The low tide lately has me worried about the one at Bridge Bait, and I'm worried about leaving my truck unattended at the community house ramp in Freeport.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts