2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Star Member/Blue Star Ointment
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a gun range in our area (Houston)that allows you to shoot full auto??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
473 Posts
Pasadena Gun Center. Not the prettiest range, but you can shoot it there i believe. I know for a fact you can rent them there. I had a little fun with a M3 Grease gun there a while back and hurt my wallet with the Thompson .45. :eek:uch:

·
Registered
7 Posts
HEAVYDUTYCHEVY said:
Pasadena Gun Center. Not the prettiest range, but you can shoot it there i believe. I know for a fact you can rent them there. I had a little fun with a M3 Grease gun there a while back and hurt my wallet with the Thompson .45. :eek:uch:
I used to shoot at the Pasadena Gun Center alot until they started allowing fully auto and magnum calibers to be shot in there. That place is too small and resonance is too bad for fully auto or magnums to be shot. There's nothing worse than trying to work on your accuracy and having the guy five feet away from you unload with a 30 round clip in about 3 seconds.

Don't get me wrong, fully auto is tons of fun, but that range is definitely not the place for it...

Bryan

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
Ranges suk for full auto. Save the rounds and go to your lease or a friends land. It's not fun unless you can spray. If it is a m-16 or ar 15 full, you can get a BFE and 223 blanks a wale on it in the garage;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.