2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'll be running sedans at Mike's. My pop too maybe. Can someone list what the specs are for this class?

I know currently it's a 4.5 motor but Phil is hoping to swap to a 8.5. What other rules?

batteries?
tires?
bodies?

·
Registered
246 Posts
When does this class start up ?? Are you guys running on the asphalt track or did they finally do a carpet track ?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Looks like I'll be running sedans at Mike's. My pop too maybe. Can someone list what the specs are for this class?

I know currently it's a 4.5 motor but Phil is hoping to swap to a 8.5. What other rules?

batteries?2 cell lipo or 6 cell sub c
tires?Rubber
bodies? what you were running was fine.
^^^

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
I called team associated, they are sending me new shock caps since the ones that came in the kit were not tooled correctly and the shock rebuild kit I bought in kansas were the same way....At least they are helping me out by sending some at no cost....

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I called team associated, they are sending me new shock caps since the ones that came in the kit were not tooled correctly and the shock rebuild kit I bought in kansas were the same way....At least they are helping me out by sending some at no cost....
I told you to buy the X-Ray-------->:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts