2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for Waterfowl gamebird Outfitters of Hockley Tx. This Year we are offering Seasonal Dove Leases. The Prices are 1 person No guest $100.00, 1 person w/guest$150.00 NO GUEST ON OPENING DAY SORRY!!!!! We do offer day hunts they are $40.00 a day. We have about 10,000 acres to hunt so come on and let go hunting. For more info. call 713-702-1616 Joshua Rush/ Professional Guide. We have some really nice fields like corn, milo , and
Goat weed and there are ponds on the place that u will be hunting so u have a very good success rate. You will be hunting the Waller, Hockley, katy, Brookshire Area

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey bassmaster do you fish the tour? One of my guides that works for me does. Jason Barber...Know him? Won the Rayburn Open two years ago in the spring

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I fish the tour

I fish the tour of Bass-N-Bucks and Bass champs and I do little touranments like american rodsmtih and castaway. I do good at them But i dont know your friend there is alot of people on the fishing circuit and man if i knew everyone of them it would be a miracle.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah he doesn't get to fish any of those tourneys anymore. He fishes the one you see on ESPN and it kinda DQ's him from almost all of the smaller tourneys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts